Philips Lighting MASTER TL-D Super 80 Fluorescent Tubes
Philips Lighting MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent tubes are low-pressure mercury discharge T8 lamps. They meet the standard T8 size, and have a 26mm diameter. The special fluorescent coating of MASTER TL-D Super 80 tube lamps ensures excellent color rendering. MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent tubes are a great environmental choice, and offer excellent value compared to TL-D standard lamps as they are far more energy efficient. They also provide more lumens per watt and better color rendering than standard TL-D colors. You can use these fluorescent bulbs within existing TL-D light units.
– All models feature a three band fluorescent coating which is highly efficient.
– A range of colors are available allowing you to create the perfect atmosphere for your application. Color options span from cool daylight to Warm White.
– All MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent tubes have a low mercury dose. The mercury content is also lower than standard TL-D fluorescent tubes.
– This series of fluorescent tube can be used with conventional magnetic ballasts or electronic ballasts. Electronic ballasts will provide higher efficacy.
– MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent lamps have high lumen maintenance throughout the lifespan of the lamp.
Example product applications include schools, offices, shops and factories.
A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any adverse effects on your health. However, if a lamp breaks, you should ventilate the room for 30 minutes before removing the parts (preferably with gloves on). The parts should be taken for recycling at your local waste facility.
MASTER TL-D Super 80 36W/865 1SL/25:
– The MASTER TL-D Super 80 36W/865 1SL/25 is a 36 watt cool daylight colored fluorescent tube with a color temperature rating of 6500 K. This bulb provides 3250 lumens (lm). It has a color rendering index of 86 and a color code of 865.
– The MASTER TL-D Super 80 36W/865 1SL/25 fluorescent bulb has a lifespan of up to 20,000hours. It has the functionality to be dimmable and can be used in dimmable light units. This gives you greater control over the lighting in your environment.
– Triphosphor tubes have longer life, a lower mercury content, better color rendering and higher lumen maintenance than their Halophosphate counterparts. The tubes are available in a variety of color temperatures from 3000K (Warm White) to 6000K (daylight).
– Extended life expectancy which can be increased by up to 20,000hours with the use of high frequency luminaires.
– Shatter resistant versions available which retain the fragments in the event of a breakage.
– Option of triphosphor tubes with internal reflectors, which reduce waste light and increase light output by up to 75%.
– 16mm (T5) tubes provide a compact alternative to T8 tubes, offering peak performance at 35 and typically provide 5% more efficiency in most ceiling applications when compared to equivalent T8 tubes.
Nominal tube diameters:
T5=16mm, T8=26mm, T9=29mm, T12=38mm
Length Imperial: 4ft
Length Metric: 1200mm
Lamp size: T8
Color Temperature: 6500K
Lamp base: G13
Color Tone: Daylight
Color Reference: 865