Philips Lighting MASTER TL-D Super 80 Fluorescent Tubes
Philips Lighting MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent tubes are low-pressure mercury discharge T8 lamps. They meet the standard T8 size, and have a 26mm diameter. The special fluorescent coating of MASTER TL-D Super 80 tube lamps ensures excellent color rendering. MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent tubes are a great environmental choice, and offer excellent value compared to TL-D standard lamps as they are far more energy efficient. They also provide more lumens per watt and better color rendering than standard TL-D colors. You can use these fluorescent bulbs within existing TL-D light units.
– All models feature a three band fluorescent coating which is highly efficient.
– A range of colors are available allowing you to create the perfect atmosphere for your application. Color options span from cool daylight to Warm White.
– All MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent tubes have a low mercury dose. The mercury content is also lower than standard TL-D fluorescent tubes.
– This series of fluorescent tube can be used with conventional magnetic ballasts or electronic ballasts. Electronic ballasts will provide higher efficacy.
– MASTER TL-D Super 80 fluorescent lamps have high lumen maintenance throughout the lifespan of the lamp.
Example product applications include schools, offices, shops and factories.
A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any adverse effects on your health. However, if a lamp breaks, you should ventilate the room for 30 minutes before removing the parts (preferably with gloves on). The parts should be taken for recycling at your local waste facility.
– Triphosphor tubes have longer life, a lower mercury content, better color rendering and higher lumen maintenance than their Halophosphate counterparts. The tubes are available in a variety of color temperatures from 3000K (Warm White) to 6000K (daylight).
– Extended life expectancy which can be increased by up to 20,000hours with the use of high frequency luminaires.
– Shatter resistant versions available which retain the fragments in the event of a breakage.
– Option of triphosphor tubes with internal reflectors, which reduce waste light and increase light output by up to 75%.
– 16mm (T5) tubes provide a compact alternative to T8 tubes, offering peak performance at 35 and typically provide 5% more efficiency in most ceiling applications when compared to equivalent T8 tubes.
Nominal tube diameters:
T5=16mm, T8=26mm, T9=29mm, T12=38mm
Length Imperial: 5ft
Length Metric: 1500mm
Lamp size: T8
Color Temperature: 6500K
Lamp base: G13
Color Tone: Daylight
Color Reference: 865