Philips MASTER TL5 High Efficiency
The Philips Lighting MASTER TL5 High Efficiency is an extremely efficient TL5 lamp with a tubular 16mm envelope. This high efficiency TL5 tube lamp saves considerable energy by simple direct replacement. The MASTER TL5 HE is specifically designed to operate with current electronic gear and well suited for dimming. This High efficiency tube lamp is ideally suited for recessed, surface mounted and suspended luminaires and offers high quality, energy efficient lighting. The MASTER TL5 HE is ideal in applications in offices, shops, schools, public building and industry.
– 40% thinner than TL-D lamps
– High lamp efficacies up to 104 lm/W
– Highly efficient 3-band fluorescent coating
– Virtually constant lumen level
– Excellent lumen maintenance
– Good color rendering
– Triphosphor tubes have longer life, a lower mercury content, better color rendering and higher lumen maintenance than their Halophosphate counterparts. The tubes are available in a variety of color temperatures from 3000K (Warm White) to 6000K (daylight).
– Extended life expectancy which can be increased by up to 20,000hours with the use of high frequency luminaires.
– Shatter resistant versions available which retain the fragments in the event of a breakage.
– Option of triphosphor tubes with internal reflectors, which reduce waste light and increase light output by up to 75%.
– 16mm (T5) tubes provide a compact alternative to T8 tubes, offering peak performance at 35 and typically provide 5% more efficiency in most ceiling applications when compared to equivalent T8 tubes.
Nominal tube diameters:
T5=16mm, T8=26mm, T9=29mm, T12=38mm
Length Imperial: 2ft
Length Metric: 600mm
Lamp size: T5
Color Temperature: 6500K
Lamp base: G5
Color Tone: Daylight
Color Reference: 865